- Mileage Asia Corporation was organized and established in 1992. It started as a
dealer of galvanized corrugated products.
- Mileage Asia Corporation is a domestic company incorporated and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission on 1992 as per Sec Registered No. CS 200251890.
- As amended, the Company’s primary business purpose is to manufacture, galvanize, buy sell, import goods, wares, merchandise or commodities of every kind and nature such as but not limited to G.l. sheets, Heavy gauges and other steel products and construction materials.
- In line with its primary purpose, the company’s principal activity involves in importation of galvanized iron Coils, better knows as G.I. Coils and Zinc Aluminum coils better knows as Cherrylume. Presently, the company produces mainly four (4) sizes: for commercial grade (Cherrylume: 0.300mm/ 0.35mm/O.400mm/O.500mm). However, the company has the capacity to produce other sizes. As percentage of sales, Cherrylume brand represented around 60% and the balance belonging to Sumo Brand.
- To date, the company is operating its new continuous Roll forming line and Shearing line, which has increased the rated production capacity to 60,000 MT per annum. We started to introduce to the market the Sumo brand (for Heavy Gauges) on year 2006 and for Cherrylume Brand (for Corrugated and Rib type) started operation on year 2011. Now we have branches in Davao and Bulacan.
Roofing the Nation with high quality Roofing Materials
MILEAGE ASIA CORPORATION dedicates itself in providing quality products to every Filipino people. We have strategic goals in mind to be a prominent supplier of roofing materials.
With that mission in mind, we have provided the following goals:
- To be the prominent manufacturer of roofing materials (G.l sheets
and Aluminum Sheets) with on-time deliveries and excellence in
quality, value and service.
- To provide a quality work environment for our employees and
impact the community in a positive and responsible way.
- In our on-going improvements, we are working on reducing every
possible waste including energy, gas, time, and effort.